VHLGenetics will not use your data unless you consent to us doing so or if we need it to supply you with products or services or have already done so. VHLGenetics does not sell your personal data to any third parties. VHLGenetics only provides this data to third parties involved in performing the agreement between VHLGenetics and yourself, such as data processors at our webshops and communications between laboratories in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany if required to conduct tests.
To serve organisations better, we offer our DNA services under the brands CombiBreed®, CombiGen®, VHLGenetics® and SNPExpert, whose websites you can visit at combibreed.com, www.combigen.com, www snpexpert.com and www.vhlgenetics.com respectively. We also use our brands’ local domain names sometimes, such as combibreed.fr in France and combibreed.it in Italy. VHLGenetics cannot process this data in any other way without your (express) consent.
VHLGenetics’s contact details are as follows:
- Dr. Van Haeringen Laboratorium BV, Agro Business Park 100, NL-6708 PW Wageningen, the Netherlands
- Dr. Van Haeringen Polygen bvba, Kasteellaan 7, BE-2390 Malle, Belgium
- Certagen GmbH, Marie-Curie-Strasse 1, D-53359 Rheinbach, Germany
- Agrotis S.r.l., Via Bergamo 292, 26100 Cremona, Italy
- BioBank AS, Holsetgata 22, 2317 Hamar, Norway
- CMSCH, Benešovská 123, 25209 Hradištko, Czech Republic
- Feragen, Strubergasse 26, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- INNO, Rua Cândido de Sousa 15, 47110-503 Braga, Portugal
- Laboratorios Labocor S.L., C/ ALAMILLO 41, 8770 – COLMENAR VIEJO MADRID, Spain
- PharmaDNA, Demokratu 53, 48485 Kaunas, Lithuania
- Progènes-AND, Gaspern Vian , 29640 Plougonven, France
- Weatherbys Scientific, Irish Equine Centre Johnstown , Co. Kildare , Ireland & UK
- Zoolyx, Zonnestraat 3, 9300 Aalst, Belgium
If you have any questions, you can also reach our customer service at info@VHLGenetics.com. To find out more about the underlying brands, please go to www.dnaisourcore.com.
- If you place an order with us, VHLGenetics gathers data you provide, such as your name, e-mail address, home address and payment details, including your bank account or credit card data, but uses them only to invoice you for using our services and providing them and to keep you up to date with relevant developments.
- If a third party, like a company or veterinary practice, places orders and/or pays invoices under an agreement between you and that party, VHLGenetics will send the order results to that party.
- If you use our websites, data is gathered automatically by the technology platforms which make this possible. Your web browser or mobile device may share certain data with VHLGenetics if these devices communicate with our website, for example.
- We use your data to inform you electronically (via e-mail, for example) about special offers and campaigns by VHLGenetics and about new relevant products by our partners until you deregister.
- If you register for our newsletter or request information, we will keep your name, address and e-mail address and will send you details of our campaigns and/or promotions by e-mail and/or we may contact you about offers and promotions.
- VHLGenetics does not sell your data. VHLGenetics will not sell or provide your personal data to third parties, and will only provide this data to third parties involved in delivering the services agreed. Our staff and third parties we engage must respect the confidentiality of your data.
- Partners. VHLGenetics uses partners to manage and store our data. These partners may be both inside and outside the EU. VHLGenetics chooses partners who can protect personal data adequately, either by following the EU-US privacy shield, the Binding Corporate Rules or signing processor agreements. VHLGenetics concludes processor agreements with all our partners if we need to.
- Retaining data. VHL keeps written documents clients send for five years. We will return written documents to clients if they ask, but we may make copies of them. We will destroy materials and items client send once we have performed contracts unless we believe these need to be kept longer. We will remove your personal data if you ask us to, but bear in mind that copies of this data may be kept in back-ups.
- Security. Safeguarding your data is also important. If you enter your bank details to collect your subscription automatically, we ensure these details are encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Remember no security is 100% safe, however, and that VHLGenetics cannot guarantee it. We have taken organisational and technical measures within our organisation to make using your data secure.
- Payments via the webshop. If you enter your credit card details or other bank details in our webshop, please be aware that an external payment processor will process your payments.
- Your rights to your personal data. You have the right to revoke your consent to our using your personal data; and you can also examine your data to correct or remove it if the data we have stored is incorrect or unlawful otherwise.